A few of Hannah's shot from Harmony Park:

Here a some of Hannah's shots from Harmony Park. Taken with D70 and Tamron 28-300:

A little OOF but, Me and the Zebra going nose to nose:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Alice and the Zebra going nose to camera, just before the Zebra snorted all over Alice and the camera.

Zebra getting ready to check Connie out:

Connie, always ready with a camera. Which camera is that?

Some of the animals:

What a fun series of shots! I love the one of Alice and the Zebra! Was that when we heard the loud scream?!:biggrin:

Yeah, that was Rex screaming cause the Zebra was licking the camera, NOT me as previously reported! Hannah, these are fun. I like your shot of the animal with the freaky horizontal eyes. Mine didn’t come out too well.

Fun shots, Hannah!! Yeah, that was an interesting ride through that animal park.... LOL!

I was using the D80 and had started out with the 12-24 but quickly swapped it because it was too wide. Slipped the Beast on (what more appropriate lens than that one for shooting beasts, eh?) and that's what I used for the remainder of the excursion. Unfortunately I forgot the lens hoods! My photos are still waiting to be post-processed... Stay tuned!

The only thing missing in this series of images is the soundtrack of Mason laughing loudly in the back of the Suburban.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom