A few of Hannah's shot from Harmony Park:

Discussion in 'Annual Alabama Sessions' started by rbsmith, Apr 10, 2007.

1. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Here a some of Hannah's shots from Harmony Park. Taken with D70 and Tamron 28-300:

A little OOF but, Me and the Zebra going nose to nose:
    [​IMG]

Alice and the Zebra going nose to camera, just before the Zebra snorted all over Alice and the camera.
    [​IMG]

Zebra getting ready to check Connie out:
    [​IMG]

Connie, always ready with a camera. Which camera is that?
    [​IMG]

Some of the animals:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Great stuff Hannah. I love the shot of your mom and the zebra - LOL :biggrin:

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    What a fun series of shots! I love the one of Alice and the Zebra! Was that when we heard the loud scream?!:biggrin:

4. Yeah, that was Rex screaming cause the Zebra was licking the camera, NOT me as previously reported! Hannah, these are fun. I like your shot of the animal with the freaky horizontal eyes. Mine didn’t come out too well.

5. Eeewww! Yuck. Zebra slobber! "Get out the lens cloth." "No way...those cost money!"

:tongue:

6. Hehe, very funny! The zebra just showed he had good taste! NIKON! Yeppers, they are definitely in good taste! Awsome shots BTW!

7. Fun shots, Hannah!! Yeah, that was an interesting ride through that animal park.... LOL!

I was using the D80 and had started out with the 12-24 but quickly swapped it because it was too wide. Slipped the Beast on (what more appropriate lens than that one for shooting beasts, eh?) and that's what I used for the remainder of the excursion. Unfortunately I forgot the lens hoods! My photos are still waiting to be post-processed... Stay tuned!

8. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    The only thing missing in this series of images is the soundtrack of Mason laughing loudly in the back of the Suburban.

9. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

10. Those are great, Hannah! I love the closeups of the zebra....that was one neat (and very friendly!) animal.

11. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    I like that second shot.
    How long did it take you to get that lens cleaned off?

12. DoorMan

DoorMan Guest

Great shots, Hannah! Who got to clean Alice's camera?