1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A few of my favourite things

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by antsplan, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Should these be in here ? (happy for mod's to move if not)

I have never done anything like this before only owned my SB800 for a week and so I thought I'd have a play around as I really know nothing about flash lighting, I did enjoy it but can see some things I'd chnage next time.

I used the SB800 off camera with a diffuser and some acetate and on camera flash off. The wireless system works very well but I need some rechargeable batteries for the SB800 as the recycle times are hellish otherwise.

As I'm a photography newbie C&C is always welcomed

Thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Nice shots:>))

3. mmmmmmm, this problem is happening here too, had a look at these on another monitor and they look pretty awful (the bakground is blue!!!!), the problems I have already noted aside, it really makes me wonder what you guy's are seeing as they dont look so bad in terms of colours etc on my monitor. I think I may have to invest in some proper callibration ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.