A few of Reilly

Looked out back and saw Reilly enjoying the late evening light.
Shots with the D2X and the 300 2.8 and the SB800 for fill in the last two
reilly2666.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

reilly2672.jpg

reilly2677.jpg

Real Name
Andreas Berglund
"just" a few of Reilly huh? pretty much perfect as far as i can tell but I might just be able to up you one, because we are getting our new King Charles Chevailer puppy tomorrow. Not the pictures I can't beat these but a puppy is a puppy...

I like the collar. There's at least two ways of looking at it, IMHO.

Call it jewelry. It's a 'signature piece'. It identifies your dog as your dog and adds individuality. Let's say you're shooting your wife in a tasteful nude: would you ask her to take off her diamond earrings that she's never seen without?

Or...

Call it a sign of civilization. The dog is absolutely gorgeous and friendly, but is basically a domesticated animal. His ancestors were wild and dangerous. Reilly chooses to live with you and protect you, and the collar shows that. He's a barely restrained wolf!

The collar also adds some color and helps frame his face, particularly in that second shot.

OUTSTANDING dogs and captures, Mike you are a darn good photographer and thanks for sharing your shots with us.:smile:

Those are great mike, but i have to ask you about your post processing, what are your steps? I'm sorry if this was asked of you before and i missed it. I hope it's not just getting the 300 f2.8 vr. I can't afford that and still have a wife.

Latest threads

Top Bottom