A few Oregon Waterfalls

Real Name
Dan

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Wow! Each of these is excellent! Was it a long hike to #1 and 2? Don't you just love the 14-24? It is my favorite lens for architecture and often for landscapes, too!

Real Name
Dan
Wow! Each of these is excellent! Was it a long hike to #1 and 2? Don't you just love the 14-24? It is my favorite lens for architecture and often for landscapes, too!
Thank you! South Falls is a very short, easy walk. North Falls is a fairly short hike, but there are some slick stairs to descend.

Yes, I love the 14-24. I really need to find some specific applications for it next year so that I use it more often.

NCV

Real Name
Nigel
What a wonderful place that you have photographed in the first frame. They are all very nice pictures, but I was enchanted by the first one.

Real Name
Dan
What a wonderful place that you have photographed in the first frame. They are all very nice pictures, but I was enchanted by the first one.
Thank you. The walk behind the waterfall is pretty special.

Real Name
Dan
Though all of the photos are enjoyable, I especially like in the first one that the mist on the right side balances the waterfall on the left side.
I was pretty lucky to get that little bit of weather that morning. Thanks.

A very nice set especially the 1st photo. I have visited Silver Falls State Park numerous times over the years and always looking for the right weather and to have good lighting is a bonus. Silver Falls Park in my opinion is the best in Oregon for photography.

Real Name
Dan
Thank you Terri and wrighton. I agree that Silver Falls is the best state park in Oregon. And there are a lot of state parks in Oregon.

Real Name
Dan
Thanks for the front page! And thanks for the comments gary, bohdan, and commodore.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom