A few people shots at Guntersville Dam

Discussion in 'Annual Alabama Sessions' started by Clix Pix, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Most shot with the 300mm f/2.8 VR

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hey Connie...these are great. And there we are waiting on that silly woodpecker :rolleyes:

3. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Great shots Connie. What was I laughing at?

I wasn't there. Flew had me off in the saw briers.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Those shots are great and fun

5. Connie, dagnabit, you forgot the de-aging filter again.

Other than that, great photos!

:smile: :smile:

6. Thanks, everybody! This is the last of the people pictures. Tomorrow I'll start in on post-processing the 200+ GBH photos that look like they might be keepers! Probably once they're blown up to a size where I can really assess them most of them will wind up relegated to the trash bin, but I have hopes that maybe I got at least one or two nice GBH shots this year....

:smile:

7. Marissa

Marissa Guest

Looking at all the people pictures from the trip makes me miss everyone... I don't think I can wait until next year...

8. More excellent shots Connie - nice!

9. Hey, Marissa! Great to see you! :smile:

Thanks, Frits! That 300mm does surprisingly nicely with candid people portraits, doesn't it?

Looking at my overall output so far i think I'm definitely better at capturing people than I am birdies! :biggrin:

10. Careful what you wish for! I will see you and your Dad in about a month, and I heard you might have some other visitors as well.

11. Wonderful shots, looks like you all had so much fun!

12. Thanks, Sandi! We really did have a lot of fun! Maybe next year you can join Frits as part of the Canadian representation.... :smile:

13. Man I could be good lookin if I had Mason's head:confused:

14. What's wrong with my head? Want to trade me for some teeth...I seem to have plenty of grill :biggrin:

15. WOW, seeing these really makes me hope for next year! Wonderful photos, Connie!

16. Thanks, Dianne! I think I do better at photographing people than I do the birdies.... :smile: