A few pictures for the watch lovers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Candidcameraman, Apr 23, 2007.

1. We had a Montreal Get Together with some watch collectors this weekend, I was there to finish most of my packing for my move to Toronto and of course I had to take a few pictures - at the dinner and then on the drive back.

aroadtrip1.

View attachment 92091

View attachment 92092

View attachment 92093

Now on the drive back...

View attachment 92094

View attachment 92095

View attachment 92096

View attachment 92097

View attachment 92098

View attachment 92099

View attachment 92100

View attachment 92101

View attachment 92102

The smile in the watch face :smile:

View attachment 92103

Just some fun pictures :rolleyes:

2. Nice watches....but I love that little Mustang! (and I hadn't seen that Trenton sign for a long while! memories of my birthplace!)

3. Phil Lee

Phil Lee

Jan 17, 2007
    Sale, UK
    Thanks for the photos. As a fully signed up WIS it's nice to see another one round here. I spent a little time looking at the table with all the watches laid out on it trying to spot some interesting ones. I can see an awful lot of Panerais there together with quite a number of nice Seikos including an OM and a BM. I can see the Big Bang there as well. Looks like there is some form of Speedmaster in the bottom right. The rest are too hard to make out (or I'm not as much of a WIS as I made out :)).

I'm currently wearing this:

259871222_13311d0e2f.

You can see the rest of my watches here.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very very nice shots

5. lisantica

lisantica

Jul 4, 2006
    So. Calif.
    Oh no! I think this thread has kicked in my watch lust again. The *only* thing that really bugs me is how they make mens watches so much more beautiful than womens. Personal opinion I suppose, but I love some of the looks of the mens watches and wish they'd make a smaller woman's version of the same watch. Especially the Panerai and Petek Philippe.

6. Thanks

Well there are 40mm version of the Panerai watches and the PP are small by definition :biggrin:

7. lisantica

lisantica

Jul 4, 2006
    So. Calif.
    I'll have to look into those! If you ever run across a nice woman's watch that you know is authentic for sale, feel free to give me a holler :biggrin:

Lisa

8. That Mustang = WOWSER, like the one in Bullit with Steve McQueen wasn't it :cool:

Nice watch, there was a mix bag of the usual supects, Breguet, a few Royal Oaks by AP, a few Patek Philippe and Omegas, a few Seikos and quite a few vintage watches and of course a few PAMs and IWC's as well as the Hublot Big Bang. I got out of the watch collecting madness and moved on to ... lens lust he he he not really - still love watches but how many can one wear at a time :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Thank you.

9. Nice to see you find a little down time Amigo! Nice shots as always.
    BTW, putting "My 50" to work tonite at my daughter's Recital !

10. Courtland

Courtland

Oct 19, 2006
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Oh man, I love that Luminor on the table.

11. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Well your pics succeeded in grabbing my attention, I am not into watches per se but I like your series very much, the Big Bang was :cool: along with the eye grabbing Mustang:smile: . - Jeff

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.