A few pictures from my neck of the woods

Comments are appreciated.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Beautiful, Neeper. The first one is stunning. Over 20 years ago, I drove from Calgary to Vancouver, and right outside Calgary, I turned a corner and there loomed the Rockies.. phenomenal. So beautiful it looked like an artificial Hollywood scenery. I was truly amazed by it. Please give us more of these incredible mountains!

Neeper,

Very nice stuff. I'm partial to #2 and #4. Both would have been interesting to bracket in order to try to tone down the highlights and balance the shadows. I really like the colors in #2.

Tom

TOLady said:
Beautiful, Neeper. The first one is stunning. Over 20 years ago, I drove from Calgary to Vancouver, and right outside Calgary, I turned a corner and there loomed the Rockies.. phenomenal. So beautiful it looked like an artificial Hollywood scenery. I was truly amazed by it. Please give us more of these incredible mountains!
Yes, even till this day I am still amazed. Everytime I go out there, it's relly is amazing how fast the mountains creep up on you. One minutes it's hills, next minute there are giant mountains. Best thing is, it's only 1 hour from here.

J

jkamphof

Nice shots, as a former Edmonton resident I can't be too nice to a Calgarian but what the heck!! Good shots you got some great captures of the Albertan land!!

#1 is like everyone said a great shot, but I am very partial to #2, the rolling hills, yellow fields...great landscapes.

Keep on postin.

Joel.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom