A few quail

Just got back for 4 days of fly-fishing and photography in eastern Washington. A pretty good trip overall, with plenty of fish and for once a few cooperative birds.
These first two quail were soaked from a heavy down pour just a few minutes prior to taking this shot. All shot out of the window of my truck.

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 1193457

View attachment 1193458

View attachment 1193459

Louie

Wonderful set, Louie. Great IQ and BG on these. I am always amazed how you are able to get shots with great looking, natural perches. Very well done!

- Bill

Such beautiful birds and excellent photography as well.

Real Name
Dan
Nice set, Louie. They look pitiful in that first shot. The crest on the male is hilareous. Number 3 takes it overall and number 4 for detail. Looks like you enjoyed yourself out there.

Thanks Alex.
Excellent work, I really liked these..! :smile:
Thanks very much William
Great shots Louie!!!
I appreciate your comments.
Wonderful set, Louie. Great IQ and BG on these. I am always amazed how you are able to get shots with great looking, natural perches. Very well done!

- Bill
Hi Bill and many thanks. I appreciate your comments about the backgrounds being natural, I really do try my best at getting that type of shot.

Fly-Fishing, now that is something I haven't done in years, good for you. Great images, love the little extra natural surrounds with this series, very nice images. I was surprised at how well the D7100 stood up to the D800 files.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom