A few scapes from Longwood Gardens

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by mike mac, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Went to Longwood gardens here in S.E PA on Sunday it was unseasonably warm almost 74 degrees, we had a great time here are a few shots from the grounds. All taken with the D2X and the Nikon 12-24 with circular polarizer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. sfoxjohn

sfoxjohn

May 1, 2005
    Marlton, NJ
    Absolutely terrific Mike. I've been there a lot, but never made it in the fall.

That first picture is just super. I like the way the red tree color shows in the top of the gazebo.

Just like the zoo, maybe Longwood will use some in any new brochure. You can probably sell as many of #1 as you can print if you wanted to.

4. They're all great, Mike. Fantastic color and composition. I really need to get down there. I just wish I had the time. Thanks for sharing!

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Mike,
    These images are just fantastic.

7. John Thanks it was a picture perfect day..no pun intended :rolleyes:
    I really like this shot too and sure wish I could sell a few..to help offset the cost of the gear!

8. Nick you could shoot for ten hours stright here, i could spend hours in the orchid room alone

9. Thanks Gale thsi place is incredible the phot ops are endless. It si liek taking your camera to the Playboy mansion anyone coudl come back with a few keeprs:eek: