A few shots from a rainy Northwest

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Louis Champan, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Weather or not had to get out for a few shots Sunday morning. Nothing real exciting in comparison to the postings here of late.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    What are you talking about Louis?? These are very good. In fact, most of us would sell body parts for the first one. :biggrin:

3. Thanks Frank. The Wood Duck is beautiful that's for sure. I'll be in Cocoa next week and I'm in hopes of getting to see some of what's been posted here lately. Hopefully, get a change to meet up with Harry and or Gale.

4. bfjr

bfjr Guest

WTG Louis ........ Wood Ducks rule the Duck world !!

Excellent image. In fact I think you got better detail on the back side then I in my last post (I have to work on that) of them.

Well done again
    Oh and the GBH is sharp and detailed throughout.
    Don't see any reason not to be justly proud, well done.

5. Louis, you are sure right about all that rain of late. I went out as you know Sunday afternoon to see the snow geese and the sun even came out. When you get back we will have to plan a trip with Bill Dewey and get up on the Skagit also. Have fun in sunny Florida. The wood duck is great. You need to go back when the sun is out also. I am glad they are still hanging around.

6. I agree, Louis, nothing wrong with these shots!

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Say Louis,

Bring that duck down here with ya. :>))
    Beautiful..

8. Thanks Ben. We have been pretty fortunate lately, the Wood Duck have been coming in close to the dock where we do most of our shooting from. They just cruise around out in front not seeming to be bothered by us photographers.

Louie

9. Thanks Jim. Let plan it for when I get back.

louie

10. Thanks Kevin for your comments. The postings from the members of this forum have set a pretty high standard, so your comments are appreciated.

11. Gale, I'll do it, just have to figure out how.

Thanks... louie

12. Wood ducks are in a class by themselves and you have caught this one well.

13. Thanks Gordon. These are a beautiful duck. We're fortunate here in the NW to have them around in our local waters.

louie