A few shots from Hot Import Nights Philadelphia.

BJS_6295copy-vi.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

BJS_6336copy-vi.jpg

Yes i know there is a shadow of my camera.
BJS_6378copy-vi.jpg

BJS_6381copy-vi.jpg

Entire album can be found http://www.barryjschwartz.fotki.com/hin-philadelphia-2007/
Warning girls in some of those pictures may be dressed improperly for your work monitor.

fks

hi barry-

i haven't been to a HIN event in some time, thanks for sharing the pix.

one question, why did you use f/22 on some of the shots? at 19mm, you shouldn't need that much DOF to get a sharp shot.

ricky

hi barry-

i haven't been to a HIN event in some time, thanks for sharing the pix.

one question, why did you use f/22 on some of the shots? at 19mm, you shouldn't need that much DOF to get a sharp shot.

ricky

So the people would show up less.

That RX-7 pic reminds me of one that a local guy is working on. He bought it with 32k on it, sold the motor and trans and is shoe-horning in a 6.0 out of an 05 GTO.

The guy is a welding and fab genius. Some of the work he's done on it is incredible. I'll have to find the link with the pics of his work....

Real Name
Dave
That RX-7 pic reminds me of one that a local guy is working on. He bought it with 32k on it, sold the motor and trans and is shoe-horning in a 6.0 out of an 05 GTO.

The guy is a welding and fab genius. Some of the work he's done on it is incredible. I'll have to find the link with the pics of his work....

Kevin's car will be awesome, I can't wait to see it out and about - I have been keeping up with his build progress on one of the local Mustang Forums

Hi Dave,

Didn't know we had another local gearhead on these forums...

Yeah Kevin was going to do some exhaust work for me but his Mazda project kept getting delayed and he never got around to it. I check the thread on stangbangerz every once in a while to see how it's coming. I can't wait to hear and see that thing run... :biggrin:

T

Trey USAF

Barry,

I liked the images of the cars alot, but liked the girls even better.

M

Michael Lyons

HIN is always a fun show, Back in 2002 it was the last car show my car ever saw, but at least it brought home a 1st place trophie. What a way to retire.

Latest threads

Top Bottom