A few snaps

PGB

Robert (Cherokee) D2xs with 200f2 thanks connie!!! Gosh, I just love this lens!!!!
140176649-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Rich
140176695-L.jpg

Sommer and Paul 300 f2.8 VR Love this lens too!!!
140176728-L.jpg

Jmartin's little girl 300f2.8 vr
140176766-L.jpg

from left to right
Robert (cherokee), Muril (SilverEagle), Muril's wife Ann, Robert's wife Jackie,
300f2.8 vr
140176797-O.jpg

Muril was the biggest kid there. It is so fun to see him acting goofy. Notice how ann is attempting to calm him down but thats not stopping Muril from completing his product placment for Fresca and Ireland. :smile:

I've got a few more to process but couldn't wait to get some up to share. These were from the lunch gathering at the gardens yesterday. The weather was beautiful and the company was fantastic. So great to see everyone laughing, having fun, and being silly.

Regards to all,

Patrick,

You're a hoot. A good time was had by all. What a great group of folks. Thanks to you and Leigh for hosting the gathering and all that you do for the Cafe.

Beware the dreaded lens-lust though!!!!!! Especially for the 200VR/2 and 300VR/2.8 which are called "little Bertha" and "big Bertha" respectively in this household!

Paul's right! I think these get-togethers should be renamed "Lens Lust Live". :biggrin: It's bad enough in the threads, but I can't imagine looking around at all of those nice lens, better yet getting to try them out! :smile:

T

TheBear

that looks like a great time... nice work on capturing those moments

These are super, Patrick! It was so great to finally meet you, Leigh, and the boys.

You know, the 200/2 really fits you. This lens would be great for your kit. Maybe you could start a thread about it.

PGB

Thanks everybody. We had a great time and it was so great getting to see you all and meeting members that we have shared with on the cafe.

You are all the best!!!!

And Dave D. I think I will add a few to the already popular 200 f2 thread. :wink:

Excellent set, that pretty much shows how much fun we all had this weekend. Thanks again to you and Leigh for all of your hard work. :smile:

Great pics, Patrick. Maybe we'll have to have another talk about buying that 200f2 afterall!:wink: I bet I could have lots of fun w/that in my kit!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

PGB

Fun shots, Patrick!
Love those lens!

Virginia
aka beaucamera

Thanks Virginia for looking! Was a great time.

Excellent set, that pretty much shows how much fun we all had this weekend. Thanks again to you and Leigh for all of your hard work. :smile:

Thanks Frank for organizing the bird shooting. Had fun this weekend!!!!

Patrick, definitely in your hands those lenses are magical -- and with two children and a third on the way, not to mention a beautiful wife, you need to get one of these to be able to capture stunning candid low-light portraits of your family.... :smile:

I agree connie!

Great pics, Patrick. Maybe we'll have to have another talk about buying that 200f2 afterall!:wink: I bet I could have lots of fun w/that in my kit!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

ORDERED!

Latest threads

Top Bottom