A Few Track & Field from Friday

77108845.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 90454

View attachment 90455

View attachment 90456

View attachment 90457

B

bryan

I love shooting Track Meets... so much going on everywhere! nice shots!

Love the intensity of track photos...You captured all out effort in these photos. Long jump is so fun to photo.. I also like to shoot high jumpers.
Nice job Jeff

You know, the more that I see track and field being shot, the more that I would enjoy giving this a try. I think the action and the colors make for some dramatic shooting. Thanks for the kick in the behind, Jeff. Oh, by the way, numbers 2 and 4 are my particular favorites.

Hey Jeff,

Great shooting! I like them all but I would have to say that #4 is the best one for me. It seems that you are really dialing in your settings and getting some good results. Keep up the good work and keep on posting.

Jeff way to go shots 2 and 4 are fantastic, I have never shot a track meet I might have to wander up to the local HS and give it a whirl.

Love the intensity of track photos...You captured all out effort in these photos. Long jump is so fun to photo.. I also like to shoot high jumpers.
Nice job Jeff

First thanks for the kind words.

Having only shot at a few track meets, I'm amazed at how intense they are. And the sprinters, in the relays..talk about intense!
I got tired just taking photos all day. :smile:
On one particular relay, there was a girl on the last leg. My gosh...I don't know if I've EVER seen anyone as fast as her. She just took off and left the others in the dust! It was incredible! No need for a photo finish there. Well, maybe for the 2nd and 3rd places.

Hey Jeff,

Great shooting! I like them all but I would have to say that #4 is the best one for me. It seems that you are really dialing in your settings and getting some good results. Keep up the good work and keep on posting.

Thanks for the encouragement and kind words. I'm very new to track, so I'm trying to get all the advice and feedback I can. I like #2 and #4 best myself.

You know, the more that I see track and field being shot, the more that I would enjoy giving this a try. I think the action and the colors make for some dramatic shooting. Thanks for the kick in the behind, Jeff. Oh, by the way, numbers 2 and 4 are my particular favorites.

Thanks for the kind words. Actually track and field is pretty fun. I like shooting the high and long jumps/polevaults and racing, that's the most fun to me.

Jeff way to go shots 2 and 4 are fantastic, I have never shot a track meet I might have to wander up to the local HS and give it a whirl.

Thanks for the kind words. I started shooting track because of my daughter. Since I was going to be there..anyway. Might as well take my camera.
It certainly provides more variety with so many events. The trouble is, when they have several going on at the same time. Pick and choose time.

Latest threads

Top Bottom