A few west coast images

Here are three images from an outing with Paul Frye and Andreas on Wednesday. We had a great time. For those interested in such things, I processed using ACR3.1.

This one was shot with the 17-55mm 1/6s f/8 at 44mm iso100 of Cathedral Grove, an easily accessible stand of Old Growth Douglas Fir and Cedar.

47891854.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Paul was kind enough to lend me his 45mm for this shot of a beatifully finished totem located on the west coast of Vancouver Island in the Pacific Rim National Park.

1/320s f/3.5 at 45mm iso200

View attachment 14087

We stopped at this stream on our way back across Vancouver Island. This was also taken with the 17-55 with a polarizer and a 8X ND filter.

6s f/14 at 22mm iso100

View attachment 14088

We do live in a wonderful world, don't we?

That is such a neat area. My wife and I took a motorcycle trip to the island and had a great time. Your images are nice and show some of the natural beauty of the area.

Just came back form a trip to BC - did not make it to West coast of Vancouver Island, but your pictures are so reminiscent. Loved all of them, but especially the totem pole. I was fascinated by them all over the place and that is a particularly good rendition. Thank you.

Real Name
Andreas Berglund
What Rory forgot to say..

is that he drove us to the other side of the Island a 3 something hour drive.. We went to the Wikaninnish Restaurant on long beach, beatiful place...

Mostly covered in a beatiful fog while we where there.. Here are a few from me....
48172712.gif

View attachment 14090

original.jpg

original.jpg

And master Rory himself, being helpful and holding up a greycard for me and Paul
View attachment 14093

Latest threads

Top Bottom