a few with my new 300 f4

These are some of the very first shots with my new 300 f4 and TC-14EII.... shot off a tripod, through the open window over the kitchen sink, towards the bird feeder on the deck.....

The routine is: arrive home at 6:00, grab the tripod and camera, open the window, mix a gin & tonic, sip on G&T while waiting for the birds to pose for me... LIFE IS SWEET! Now if I can only get the sun to shine everyday....

Comments please......

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice shots, Paul. I am currently saving for this very lens. How would you compare it to your 70-200 as far as handeling? It does well with the 2x TC as well. If you are interested I can hook you up with a link to Ronnie's samples.

Very nice! Sharp and lots of detail.

Hmm, gin and tonic...mojito... Since we're placing orders, can I have a white russian? :wink:

Very nice images.. You certainly have a good combination there. I like your routine, too. Make mine red wine -- good for the heart, you know.

Nice catch Paul,just ordered that little set-up not 10 min ago from B&H be here sometime wed or thur.Again really sharp pics you captured here bravo.:biggrin::biggrin:

M

midi

Hi Paul

Very nice and sharp showing excellent detail. This one is awesome..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks all for your kind remarks....

anytime you find yourself in beautiful tropical South East Michigan... be sure to stop by... I will be certain to have all the "health" tonics on hand - Gin, Mojito, white russians and red wine (and some spiced rum)!

Congrats Paul, these are just gorgeous. I am very impressed with the clarity of each capture. You did a heck of a job with this series.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
super shots with a great combo, and the photog skill is to be commended too. too often we forget that good tools need good guidance!

Cheers,

Wade

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom