A few with the new 105VR

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vettenut, Apr 13, 2007.

1. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Took a few pics handheld with VR active, indoors. Poor lighting so I used the pop up flash, minimum post processing. Won't have my new eyewear for another week so it's hard for me too see thru the camera, but they came out pretty good all things considered.

View attachment 90494

View attachment 90495

View attachment 90496

2. Yvette

Yvette

Jan 3, 2007
    Texas
    I'm jealous!!! I would love to have that lens. I love the first shot.

3. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Thanks Yvette for viewing, can't wait until I have some outside flowers to take pics of and of course get my new specs so I can see what I am doing:smile: - Jeff

4. good macro .. I can see the white, curly ... hair ?

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Nice shots, Jeff! You are going to absolutely LOVE this lens. I got mine for Christmas and have taken quite a few shots with it. I can't wait to see what else you do with it...Keep us posted!:smile:

6. bozola

bozola

Feb 28, 2006
    Seattle WA
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  7. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Rudy, the first thing I noticed was that "Hair" as well, that just made me more impressed with this lens. Can't take any outdoor shots until I get my new glasses but it's going to do nothing but rain 4 or more inches over the next couple of days anyway. The lens looks like a winner to me, can't wait to really put it through its paces. P.S. I will not admit to that white hair being mine (since I don't have too much left anyway):biggrin: - Jeff

8. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Hi Leigh & Frederick, Can't wait for some sunshine to get outside, the weather in NE is quite a bummer right now, I was surprised how large in diameter this lens actually is in real life but I like it so far. Leigh do you do a lot of shots handholding using the VR or do you opt for using your tripod. Frederick all I can say if you touch one your going to be writing a story in the lens lust forum how happy and poor you are:biggrin: - Jeff

9. bozola

bozola

Feb 28, 2006
    Seattle WA
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017