A friend who fell asleep whilst reading

Discussion in 'People' started by Mart61, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    There he was, sitting in his leather chair and his eyes became heavy. Here he is, fast asleep, glasses askew, with a fine novel resting on his plump tummy.

:biggrin:

MyTeddyFramed.jpg

2. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Ahhh that is just adorable...Martin...can you please air-mail that Teddy to my home here in the USA? Just kidding.

3. ya got me this time mate....

4. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK

Well I bought him in the USA so you can get one similar over there. I bought him at the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory just outside Shelburn, VT.

http://shop.vermontteddybear.com/misfit2001.html

5. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Your sister's bears are beautiful Rob! I love Tai Shan! :biggrin:

6. martin,
    i love this shot
    so cute

7. haha that is way too cute. :)

8. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Well fine - thought we were friends. :biggrin: Just kidding. I might order two for my grand-girls.

9. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Indeed we are Sen. But he's my bear. My one and only bear. And he's the only bear I ever had.

Please don't make me send him. Please Sen. Please..

10. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!

Poor baby...ok you're off the hook. I do have a beanie baby with the USA logo on it if you want it.

My step-son is a landlord and one of his tentants left behind (without paying the rent) a box full of beanie babies.

He is going to have a garage sale, and he gave my son's girlfriend the box of beanie babies...however she doesn't want them. I think I'll try and sell them. They are all in great condition.

My step-son was able to contact his tentant at work and they guy said ..."Do whatever you want with them and leave me alone". :eek:

11. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    He's sleeping with his eyes open! Cute Martin

12. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Thanks Linda. He likes to keep an eye on stuff whilst taking 40 winks...

Now there's a generous offer. Do they get on OK with Misfit Bears? Or will there be a fight? :biggrin: