A Frosty Morning In June in the High Country

It was a cold morning on our recent camping trip. There was a good frost on the ground.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's neat, Terri, and well done. But I don't envy you getting frost while camping on a summer morning!
Thanks, Jim. We are used to the cold mornings. We had frost here at home one morning last week. I just feel sorry for the farmers around here. The summer heat is bearable because we usually cool off so much at night that our houses cool down. Although in the middle of summer we are usually in the 50s overnight. We seldom have to run air conditioning.

The summer heat is bearable because we usually cool off so much at night that our houses cool down. Although in the middle of summer we are usually in the 50s overnight. We seldom have to run air conditioning.
Sounds much like Los Alamos, NM, where I spent a year snd three summers. But it seldom gets very hot there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Beautiful images, Terri. Being in TX, I'd absolutely love to see some frost. :)

You've really doing that new lens well! Keep up the great work.
Thank you Phil. We are home now, but I actually love our chilly mornings. We get hot during the day but it feels so good to go out when it is cooler.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom