A Glenn Nagel Photo in the Wall Street Journal

Real Name
Walter Rowe
I wrote the WSJ about the incorrect photo attribution. The author kindly replied that they sourced their article in a research article from Springer-Nature and provided me a generic "press" inquiry email address to contact them. I wrote to that address and received an auto response indicating they will get to it when they get to it. It included a screenshot of the article page showing the picture, and a link to this thread where they can read Glenn's reply that the arial image is not his.

I wrote the WSJ about the incorrect photo attribution. The author kindly replied that they sourced their article in a research article from Springer-Nature and provided me a generic "press" inquiry email address to contact them. I wrote to that address and received an auto response indicating they will get to it when they get to it. It included a screenshot of the article page showing the picture, and a link to this thread where they can read Glenn's reply that the arial image is not his.
Thanks for doing that, Walter.

Glenn

Real Name
Walter Rowe
If I were Glenn, I would be complaining to the WSJ, as that photo is not up to his standard.
The WSJ didn’t originate the content. I reached out to them today. They wrote back that they sourced their article in a research paper from a UK entity and provided me a contact there. I exchanged emails with the UK entity who thanked me for reaching out to them and said they would review the attributions to determine the correct author of the arial image.

Latest threads

Top Bottom