A good online printing service for paid work is..?

I use Snapfish and Shutterfly for snapshots/vacation pics..etc.
I'm looking for a place that can deliver excellent quality for paid work.

I'm easing back into my weekend warrior mode, and want to start doing portraiture again. I want something that will be better than what I can do at home. Maybe after some time, I can afford a top line Epson printer, and be well versed in photoshop...but I'm not there now. :)

But I can make a few $$$ by doing some portraits in my particular area. No matter how much or how little profit I make, I've never sold paid work that wasn't printed by a professional lab. If I'm going to sell it, it's going to be the best work I can do, and professionally printed.
At this point, I'm not going to even offer anything bigger than 11x14. I see there are several services that do that, I just don't which one is best to go with.

So if anyone can provide some recommendation, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

WHCC

I've become a big fan of White House Custom Color: whcc.com . Print prices are very reasonable, they have a number of textures to choose from, have a lot of print size options, and also can do mounted prints. I have ordered a LOT of prints from them and find the quality to be excellent. They do require a minimum $12/order but it includes free 2-day UPS shipping.

I

IxLr8

www.aandi.com - These guys do a lot of commercial work for pro's in SoCal. They are rumored to be one of the best by many photog's in California and they do work online. Beware!!!... They are expensive.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've used A&I before....for E6 processing. It's been several years, but I was always satisfied with their work. Never used their print services though.
Thanks for the tip.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom