A good reason to clean your sensor! (post cleaning portrait inside)

Discussion in 'People' started by Matt S, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Had the camera out to do an overdue sensor swabbing, when I was done I discovered this in our bedroom. I LOVE window light.

[​IMG]

That is the real skin tone. Both my wife and Finn our 9 month old are blessed (cursed) with that fair, fair Irish skin. Poor kid I don't know if I can ever let him get out in the sun. Me I tan like leather, guess he got moms genes.

D2x, 35-70, ISO 400, A priority, Matrix, f 2.8, shutter 1/20 handheld.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2007
  2. satelite seven

satelite seven

May 14, 2006
    london
    You tan like leather and have the nerves of a surgeon !!!(1/20 handheld):biggrin:

3. LOL, nah I just get lucky sometimes. ;-)

4. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Great shot Matt - very sweet.

5. one to keep....

6. haze2

haze2

Mar 18, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    You have sun in Alaska?!! :cool: Great shot!

7. Thanks everyone. It's nice to have photo ops around the house. Plus it earned my brownie point with mom who was asking about a special moment shot with our new one.

Haze, we do have sun, around the clock for the next couple of months. Just turn that jet northwest and come check it out, we will put some salmon on the BBQ for you. I will say that winter around here is sure hard on a well cultivated tan! ;-)

8. haze2

haze2

Mar 18, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    The only Alaska destination we have is Anchorage and the last time I flew in it was COLD and DARK. I'd love to get up there this time of year. The salmon offer sounds great!

9. Well I am an hour drive from Anchorage, so let me know. I guess I better get out fishing in case you make it. I'll tell my wife.

"Honey, I have to go fishing!!!"

10. This is precious Matt. Knowing you alittle I was expecting something, well..different.

11. :biggrin::biggrin: