A Great New Photography Show

http://www.framedshow.com/

My daughter recently alerted me to this show. I've watched a couple of episodes and it is really good. Season One just finished and Season Two will start in a few days.

The girl who hosts the show used to live in my neighborhood when she was a little girl. She comes from a very outstanding family. Her dad has achieved much recognition as a judge and has been appointed to many prestigious positions in Idaho and federally.

Hope you enjoy.

None of the episodes were really my cup of tea but it is nicely produced and will certainly please a big crowd.

Real Name
Ken St John
Thanks for sharing this. Excellent shows.

Personally ... made me feel old!! Dang, I wish I wish I was a 20-30 something again!!

Also ... these are very classy productions. "Network" quality. How are they paying for them? No advertising that I could see. Does Google pay that well for an online/YouTube series?

Cheers!!

Ken

Yesterdays episode of Behind the Softbox was really informative on the business/sales end of things. Today they're discussing PP with Ken Kubota. If you haven't watched the first season and caught up yet, get on it! They're only 15 minute episodes and there is tons of good info in each one. ;)

Latest threads

Top Bottom