A Great Seabeck Eagle Day with Friends

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Retief, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Finally got to meet the Famous Gale Bizet on Saturday. Jim Thiel and I picked Gale up on the way to Seabeck, on the Hood Canal. This time of year the Bald Eagels feed on the exposed Oyster Beds.

Here are a few of mine, I'm waiting to see some from Jim and Gale, I'm already certain they will be grand, without a doubt!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Are you ready to go again this Saturday???? :biggrin:

2. Well, it sure looks like I missed the trip to have gone on. Beautiful images Bill, some great flight captures. And by these it looks like you guys introduced Gale to the right place at the right time. So far all that she has seen has been overcast skies. Well done.

3. MorrieC

MorrieC

Jan 13, 2007
    Seattle
    Bill

WOW what a day you had. I've got to make it over there. Great photos.

Thanks for sharing.
    Morrie

4. Bill it was a fun day for sure. I was very happy with my images as I can see you are as well. I think Gale had a good time and it was great to finally meet up with her.

5. Sounds like a good day but when you see eagles why shouldn't it be. These are looking good and waiting to see what Gale got
    Lou

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.