A house of many traditions

Discussion in 'People' started by Beezle, Dec 25, 2005.

1. Around my house, we end up celebrating this time of year in many different ways. Everyone here has different origins, and rather than choosing one tradition, we like to honor all of those that came before us. Makes life interesting.

Here you see the Korean son of a euro mutt Catholic and an Austrian Jew, admiring his influence over our choice of menorahs this year. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

2. I love that! We celebrate a couple of different ways here, and as my daughter gets older, her influence is more and more evident :smile: It makes the holidays much more memorable, I think. Years from now we can look back and say....remember the year when Melissa decorated the tree with homemade ornaments for each family member....4 ornaments for each family member, including the dogs....and you could barely see any of the other ornaments on the tree.....those were good times :biggrin:

3. I love the idea of your celebrating is so many ways. Ed, no wonder you have his rapt attention. Your menorah is a train! Now you have to add "Choo Choo ism" to your list.

Virginia
    aka beaucamera