A Jaunt around my neighborhood

Took these last week after the fresh snow fall... it's all gone now, except up in the mountains, replaced by 80 degree weather the last few days!

5516979186_c935cee2a1_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
[/url] DSC_6774 by Fight On!, on Flickr[/IMG]

5516390543_e125619c2d_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

The road I take out of the neighborhood every day... the water has been flowing non-stop and heavier as all the snow melts... just this afternoon, I saw a Corvette turn around when it got to this washout area, afraid it was too deep to cross... :tongue:
5516977532_a116b4baa0_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Just some flowering weeds I saw on the side of the road...
5516388417_e224514ee2_b.jpg
[/url] DSC_6772 by Fight On!, on Flickr[/IMG]

The set is great Shawn. I keep going back to the second one often. I like the pop of color in the last one as well. I am glad to see that you did not allow property limitations to limit your compositions. I feel you incorporated the man-made with the natural rather well. Maybe I can get up to your area after our field exercise in April to shoot around for a bit.:smile:

God Bless,
David

Thanks, David! Yeah, going back to that thread, I guess I was able to use manmade "stuff" in these shots... but nice fences are much prettier than construction equipment, even if both are man-made! :tongue: By all means, any time you want, come on over for a visit! I will try to think of some local places that will be nice for shooting in April... usually by then the days become a bit hazy with the smog blowing in the LaLa land, but I'm sure we could do a hike in the mountains or something. :smile:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom