1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A Late Bonus

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Bob G, Aug 13, 2009.

1. I spotted a couple of Osprey cruising the shoreline late this afternoon so I set up the gear which was already in the car.

Well they didn't co-operate and as the light faded the only opportunity I got was this Rainbow lorikeet in heavy shade as the sun gradually faded.

Comments welcome

618676218_3EpwM-O.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. DangerKilo

DangerKilo

May 14, 2009
    Georgia
    Nice shot of the bird, but there is a glaring background anomaly. Perhaps blown perhaps from a huge crop, im not sure. The saturation in the bird is also a little high in the head. I have never seena Rainbow Lorikeet, so if that is how they look, that is awesome.

With birds you never can tell though.You got a nice pose in there, and the shot is well composed i think.

Daniel

3. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    3-D, Gorgeous IQ!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.