1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A letter to Nikon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hillrg, Aug 1, 2005.

1. TOF guy

TOF guy

Mar 11, 2005
    Well, I'll be the dissenting voice here, but that letter is IMHO neither well written, nor to the point.

I won't go into more details, because the flames would start. Besides, this issue has been debated for so many times on the other forum, every opinion has been voiced. Do we need to bring this discussion here ?

Thierry

2. Rob

Rob

Jul 28, 2005
    Truro, Cornwall, UK
    Thierry, pardon my naievety, but isn't the purpose of the Nikoncafe open and reasonable discussion and debate, amongst similar if not like minds. If we all agree, and there is no dissent or debate life would be a tad boring.
    Tell all. Give it heaps. If your opinion goes against the grain, so be it. Democracy extends to online websites, doesn't it? :wink:

3. Przemek

Przemek Guest

I use Linux too. The only thing that pretty much keeps me using Windows is RAW conversion, and an occasional want to play a computer game.

I could live without the latter.

Regards,
    Przemek

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.