A lightbulb moment!!

A friend sent me a picture created by someone of a girl, in a lightbulb on the beach....

It made me wonder about something similar for my daughter and her horse....in their environment

I hope you like this rendition, with the before and after...
DSC_0417.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Lightbulb.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Many thanks
Ray

That is absolutely brilliant.
It reminds me of one you did of her coming out of a laptop screen, if I remember correctly?

Wow Richard...what a memory you have: viewing all these pictures from so many people....

Yes...spot on Richard...

Many thanks for your kind comment...really appreciated.

Best wishes

Ray

In addition to the photo of the laptop screen, I also remember your daughter and horse on the beach. This lightbulb photo just might be my favorite of the three.

Was there a particular reason you chose an old light bulb rather than a new one?
Hi Mike....yes...another person with an incredible memory....

Such fun to do and I would like to start thinking outside the box to create such images.

Never gave the age of the bulb a thought Mike but used a stock image to create the finished product...

I am now thinking of all sorts of ideas where I can take images and place them out of context etc.....the mind boggles...LOL

Hope you are OK and keeping safe...very best wishes Ray

Sincere thanks to all for such lovely feedback...really appreciated and encouraging.
Best wishes and stay safe

Ray

Latest threads

Top Bottom