A little bit frustrated, go shooting orchids

Yesterday, I supposed to have my left eye surgery. The hospital told me half an hour before surgery that they forgot to order the lens to be put in my eye. Tell me about good work and effective communication :twisted: :twisted: Since frustration can't be easy expressed in front of a nice nurse (cute also), I took my leave, got my camera and gone shooting. Here're some orchids pictures.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cheers.

Wow Dao, I'd say that you worked out your frustration in a very positive manner. 8)

Sorry to hear about the mix-up. I was hoping that we would hear from you in a day or so telling us that both eyes were fixed and that all was well. :|

Any idea how long it will be now?

Frank

Flew said:
Wow Dao, I'd say that you worked out your frustration in a very positive manner. 8)

Sorry to hear about the mix-up. I was hoping that we would hear from you in a day or so telling us that both eyes were fixed and that all was well. :|

Any idea how long it will be now?

Frank
Hi Frank, they re-scedule me for April 29th. This time I will harrass their order department to be sure they get the lens. :twisted: :twisted:

beaucamera said:
These are very unusual and beautiful orchids, Dao. Where is you find them? Lovely framing too.

Virginia
aka beaucamera
Hi Virginia, the pictures were taken at the Montreal Botanical gardens. Its greenhouses have a reserved section for orchids with a lot of species year round. These orchids can be botanical gardens home grown or lent by members of differents orchids clubs. Thanks for the lind words.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom