A little brown-nosing to Patrick Bramlett and all

In this day and age it is incredible that a large number of fine folk could join together and produce such a delightful web site. My compliments to you all for your courtesy, friendliness and enthusiasm. My hat's off especially to Patrick (and any whom I may have missed) for recognizing that the time was right for a place where images and information could be shared without rancor or hostility.

Your expressions of sympathy for the recent loss of two people close to me and for Bryan's sudden "surprise" reinforce my faith in mankind. Let's hope we can continue to thrive and share.

Tomorrow my D2X is scheduled to arrive...woo hoo!

Rich

Rich Gibson said:
Your expressions of sympathy for the recent loss of two people close to me and for Bryan's sudden "surprise" reinforce my faith in mankind. Let's hope we can continue to thrive and share.

Tomorrow my D2X is scheduled to arrive...woo hoo!

Rich
Rich, I did not know about your losses. My condolences to you and your loved ones then, if a bit late.

And congrats on your new camera.

Peace be w/ you...

In Him...

_Man_

PGB

Rich,

Its people like you and the other members of the forum that the Cafe was created. A place for us to network with each other and share common interests.

Thank you for your comments and thanks to the entire cafe membership. Without each of you we would just be talking to ourselves. :)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom