A Little Country Pride...(pic)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doug Barber, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Snowing like crazy here today. About 8 inches in the past 8 hours.... still coming down and they say it will last into tomorrow....
    I guess winter is here for REAL....
    I took this about an hour ago and I just thought is was a "little country Pride".
    In my opinion us Canucks don't rally around our flag enough. So I guess this is my attempt to tell a little story...

Hope you enjoy.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very nice Doug,

Boy all that snow and cold. Don't know how you folks do it.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I keep praying we might have snow this winter...both my boys want to build a "noseman" as they call it. But, as today is November 8th and the current temperature is 82F, I don't see any snow in our future anytime soon....

Great shot, Doug...I think everyone should rally around the flag of their country! (could you send a little snow our way???)

4. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    Leigh, I'll only agree to that if it skips over top of CT. I need a warm winter, the price of fuel oil is outta sight!!

5. Thanks guys....
    Yes I'm always interested in sending a little snow to others....lol
    Tell the boys to get up here and they can build snow men till the cows come home.

Here is a PS version of the same image if anyone is interested.

6. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Doug,
    We will never have snow here so I especially enjoyed your photo.

I can't help but feel a coolness in the air when I look at your picture--but it's just the air conditioner blowing on me as I sit here in my shorts and barefeet :)

That's what I call 'creative' and you've said a lot in one/two shots. Let's keep all the flags waving!

Thanks,

Gaye