A little guidence please

Sierra Nevadas to the streets of San Francisco
Greetings,

I am looking for the braintrust of 'Nikon Café' to guide me. WWNCD? (what would Nikon café do?)
I just encountered a hard drive issue so I lost my PS6 and some topaz plug ins that I have had for several years. I tried to contact photoshop to get my creditial restored with no luck so it looks like i may have to restart/repurchase either photoshop or ?
The question I have is what would be the best suggestion to start off with moving forward. I am not too inclined to utilize a cloud service as I am very old school but if I have no choice then so be it.
So, shall I sign up again for PS then will I have to add LR or is there a comprehensive editing tool that is just as good or better than the PS6 that I have been accustomed too?
Which PS should I go with?
or
Which brand?

thoughts

thank you

Growltiger

Administrator
Administrator
The basic Adobe monthly subscription gives you both PS and LR.
There is not really a "cloud service". They just call the monthly payment scheme that. The programs run on your computer just like before.
Did you have no evidence that you had bought PS CS6?

Below is a link that should allow you to restore your version of CS6. You will need your serial number or alternatively sign in to Adobe with your Adobe ID which will have your registration details.
Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

Should you wish to update your products As Richard already said the subscription service is just named Creative Cloud and you do not have to use any ‘Cloud’ elements.
If you do decide on the Adobe photography subscription route you will have full access to download and run both Photoshop CC 2018 and Lightroom..

There are other editing options even including free offerings such as The Gimp (a pretty good application) but I have yet to see anything offering the depth and breadth of the PS toolset.

Latest threads

Top Bottom