1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A little help please

Discussion in 'Birds' started by johncarol, Aug 22, 2008.

1. johncarol

johncarol

Jan 31, 2006
    SW Florida
    from my friends. I recently entered 3 photos in a local calendar contest. The one below is a couple of MI V eagles. If you feel inclined I would appreciate a vote, one week left. My images are #95, 96, and 97 on the link below. The calendar is for the Charlotte Harbor National Estuary Program (CHNEP.org).
    Thank you.

Vote here;
    http://mvanemmerik.com/vote.html

96570602.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2008
  2. johncarol

johncarol

Jan 31, 2006
    SW Florida
    Just 4 days left.

A little help please

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from my friends. I recently entered 3 photos in a local calendar contest. The one below is a couple of MI V eagles. If you feel inclined I would appreciate a vote, one week left. My images are #95, 96, and 97 on the link below. The calendar is for the Charlotte Harbor National Estuary Program (CHNEP.org).
    Thank you.

Vote here;
    http://mvanemmerik.com/vote.html

3. Bolts

Bolts

May 7, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    I'm there, John!

Just
    as
    soon
    as
    the
    page
    loads!

#156 of the nighthawk for very nice, too!

4. Bolts

Bolts

May 7, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    John, I attempted to vote, only to be informed that I have to register. I went to the home page to do so, and I'm not seeing a nice big fat REGISTER HERE button.

Any ideas?

5. aos111

aos111

Mar 9, 2008
    little rock ar
    Hi John,

A lot of good shots to choose from but you got my votes. Good luck

Andy

6. johncarol

johncarol

Jan 31, 2006
    SW Florida
    no big button, should be a box at the bottom of the page, sorry. It looks different everytime I look and since I already voted:)  not sure what I am seeing.

Try this; LINK

7. johncarol

johncarol

Jan 31, 2006
    SW Florida
    Okay its over tomorrow. THANKS A BUNCH TO YOU FOLKS THAT VOTED.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.