1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A little motion blur...

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by David_Bailey, Jul 14, 2008.

1. I was inspired by another photographer's shot (iCe's "Warp Speed") on my way back from dropping my son off at Summer Camp this weekend. Driving w/b on Highway 80 near Grand Saline, Texas I took a few shots and didn't really like them, then I saw this overpass and quickly grabbed my camera and took 2 shots, I liked this one the best.

Nikon D3 with 14-24 shot at ISO 100, f/18 @ 1/10th hand held inside my Hummer.

2669170549_fb7471a543_o.

2. Cool! A real sensation of speed.

And you were driving. . . . . . .:eek: 

3. Not to steal your thread... but I have done this as well for some fun pictures. My shot was taken, with me driving... in the mountains on my usual run. haha.

DSC_0037-2.

Nice picture tho. I really like the color you got in it.

-Allen G.

4. I like the tilted perspective of yours. Do you recall your EXIF information?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.