A little obsessive?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ping279, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Found this on another site... the caption read : "Some parents are just a little too over the top when it comes to documenting their child's leisure activities"

I think I might last about ten minutes carrying all of that.

102915048.gif

2. Rob T

Rob T

Aug 27, 2008
    SoCal
    I've posted this image elsewhere myself. I was asking for opinions on how to best carry around lenses, and indicated that I didn't want to look like this guy!

Classic picture.

3. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Ohhh my...that doesn't look like fun. I would give up photography before I became that obsessive with my gear. Too funny!

4. My goodness! I thought I was obsessive with my 2 cameras and bag of lenses......I'd be broken in half after a day like that!

5. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    well at least we know they are getting a good workout carrying all that around

6. roundout

roundout

Aug 19, 2008
    DFW
    what a dorkus

7. just looking at that makes my back hurt!:eek:

8. BrendaC

BrendaC

Sep 24, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Do you think it's for real? Do some people really carry that much equipment?

9. I think it is real but I dont think he was carrying all that stuff for very long. He was probably in the process of moving to a different shooting spot. Still pretty nuts! :eek:

10. spoot

spoot

Aug 29, 2007
    Vancouver
    I think it's a spoof shot done by him and a couple of other photogs, why would anyone need to carry 5 bodies, especially since some are nikons and some are canons.

11. Jon Neely

Jon Neely

Sep 1, 2008
    Fresno, Ca
    Crap you guys caught a glimpse of me! just kidding, but wow, thats a lot of glass and body to be cruising around with, god forbid you trip!

Jon

12. I recall someone saying he's shooting a golf championship...

This, and other funny photographer images can be found here:Funny photography

Lawrence

13. I seem to remember that this was at a golf tournement where a bunch of pros loaded this guy up just for the fun of it.

14. Maybe he swings both ways:biggrin:

15. He was holding the other guys stuff while they went to get beer. :biggrin::biggrin: