1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A little obsessive?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ping279, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Found this on another site... the caption read : "Some parents are just a little too over the top when it comes to documenting their child's leisure activities"

I think I might last about ten minutes carrying all of that.

2. Rob T

Rob T

Aug 27, 2008
    SoCal
    I've posted this image elsewhere myself. I was asking for opinions on how to best carry around lenses, and indicated that I didn't want to look like this guy!

Classic picture.

3. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Ohhh my...that doesn't look like fun. I would give up photography before I became that obsessive with my gear. Too funny!

4. My goodness! I thought I was obsessive with my 2 cameras and bag of lenses......I'd be broken in half after a day like that!

5. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    well at least we know they are getting a good workout carrying all that around

6. roundout

roundout

Aug 19, 2008
    DFW
    what a dorkus

7. just looking at that makes my back hurt!:eek: 

8. BrendaC

BrendaC

Sep 24, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Do you think it's for real? Do some people really carry that much equipment?

9. I think it is real but I dont think he was carrying all that stuff for very long. He was probably in the process of moving to a different shooting spot. Still pretty nuts! :eek: 

10. spoot

spoot

Aug 29, 2007
    Vancouver
    I think it's a spoof shot done by him and a couple of other photogs, why would anyone need to carry 5 bodies, especially since some are nikons and some are canons.

11. Jon Neely

Jon Neely

Sep 1, 2008
    Fresno, Ca
    Crap you guys caught a glimpse of me! just kidding, but wow, thats a lot of glass and body to be cruising around with, god forbid you trip!

Jon

12. I recall someone saying he's shooting a golf championship...

This, and other funny photographer images can be found here:Funny photography

Lawrence

13. I seem to remember that this was at a golf tournement where a bunch of pros loaded this guy up just for the fun of it.

14. Maybe he swings both ways:biggrin:

15. He was holding the other guys stuff while they went to get beer. :biggrin::biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.