A lizard,hibiscus, and buttefly on zinnia

All taken yesterday w/CoolPix8800. Handheld, Program mode.

leapin' lizard-frog...
29753471-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

hibiscus
29753460-L.jpg

butterfly on zinnia
29753444-L.jpg

Leigh,

I really like them all. That CP8800 really is magic in your hands. I especially like the third one, but I love the detail in the hibiscus. I find them very difficult to shoot because of the long stamen. You were able to keep it in focus and capture the color! Terrific posts Leigh! :wink:

EXCELLENT
The first one is cool sittign on the statue of the frog and you showed whey the coolpix cameras are so good at macro photgraphy

Thanks for your kind words everyone. I really enjoy shooting w/my little camera. It does just what I need to to! Thanks for looking.

F

FlyingFlowers

Wow Leigh these are terrific. I can't shoot macro without my tripod. Great job...

G

Gordon Large

Leigh -

Why did I waste so much money on expensive equipment? I'm not showing these to my wife cuz she'll kill me.....

Great shots. The lizard is my favorite.

Gordon

Hi Leigh,

I got a kick out of your lizard - frog picture. The lizard couldn't be in a better position to observe life around him. The tail on that puppy is really long. Like your other images too.

Thanks, Gilles.

Cindy, if nothing else, I was blessed w/a steady hand.

Gordon, you've got me laughing. I just do the best I can w/what I have. I'm grateful for my little camera and I enjoy using it. Sometimes I think about going to a DSLR, but I love the simplicity of the CP8800. It is limiting, especially in how long it takes to store a RAW image. But for now, it's what I have and since I'm still honing my artistic nature, I'll stick with it.

Cheers to you all!

Latest threads

Top Bottom