A Magical Land

Soon, I'll be leaving for my extended photography trip from Chicago to Seattle and back. This is a 3 1/2 week journey that will take me through some spectacular locations, including the Badlands of South Dakota, Devils Tower, Olympic National Park, the Oregon Coast, Crater Lake and 7 State Capitol buildings!

Given the magnitude of the driving, I decided to stop for three nights in Yellowstone along the way. I plan to spend some time around the geyser basins like I did last summer. The otherworldly nature of that area lends itself to an unlimited number of photo opportunities at just about any time of the day:

p1670145736.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

So, if anyone is wondering why I won't be posting much until September, this is why!

Glenn

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Enjoy and safe travels, Glenn! You're bound for another grand adventure, one that we will reap the benefits of with your very fine photos!

Rob Zijlstra

A Koffie Drinker
Glenn, have a great, great time!

And if it's real hot, just go photographing. Knowing you, you'll forget everything else:biggrin:!

Glenn, have a great, great time!

And if it's real hot, just go photographing. Knowing you, you'll forget everything else:biggrin:!

Thanks Rob...if nothing else, the heat should result in some interesting thunderstorms to photograph!

have fun and be safe (we leave for Yellowstone at the end of August)

Thanks Randy...Yellowstone is just a resting point for me for this trip. I plan to stay three nights, mostly in the geyser area, before moving onto Idaho and then Washington. Have fun and stay safe during your trip as well.

Have a great trip. I'm looking forward to your photos.

Thanks Mitch...

Glenn

Have a great trip Glenn and hope the Prius runs good for you and best of luck with the weather ….
My wife and I are heading to the Tetons & Yellowstone in early Sept …

Sounds like a terrific trip -- very jealous !!!!

ron

Have a great trip Glenn and hope the Prius runs good for you and best of luck with the weather ….
My wife and I are heading to the Tetons & Yellowstone in early Sept …

Sounds like a terrific trip -- very jealous !!!!

Thanks Ron...I'm hoping for some good weather as well. Enjoy your time in the Tetons and Yellowstone. It will be far less crowded when you are there.

Glenn

Latest threads

Top Bottom