A Mans life Video Johnny Cash

Yes, when I first saw that clip, it floored me. I've been a Cash fan for many years and got to see him perform on I believe one of his last performances.

If you haven't seen "Walk the Line", it's a pretty good flick. It gives a good ideal
of his life successes and hardships. I thought the actor did a great job and he sang the songs himself (Johnny wanted him to sing the songs).

Thanks for posting this, been a long time since I have seen this powerful video, and the 15 year old Vince Mira, was pretty amazing. There are so many very talented people out there who never get a chance, maybe the the kid will be a success.

My Dad sang with Johnny Cash when he was in a band growing up. I know his grand daughter pretty well and when daddy passed away last year, they sent the most beautiful bouquet I'd ever seen. His whole family is amazing...and he will live on forever through them.

Johnny Cash

I had the great pleasure of meeting Johnny and his lovely wife June and covering some of his concerts years ago. These pics are both scanned so not the greatest quality.

74687790.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

75028957.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Wow such a powerful song. He sings with such emotion. I think one of my favorite songs is the one called "A Boy named Sue"...great song.

Latest threads

Top Bottom