A Message for all my Cafe Friends

At 7 am in the morning, I'll be going through a triple bypass surgery. I don't know exactly how long I'll be "out" so if y'all want to stay in touch or up todate, just go to FB. Mark Earley and Mariam Earley are both on FB and hopefully will keep my friends informed.
I'm a huge wimp when it comes to pain, hate the idea of missing my band photography, and if anyone wants to volunteer to do this for me, just step right on up!

:131::667::m69:

And it`s my guess that next your going to want the day off from work for this? You get in there and kick some butt. This place going to be plum dull with out you. Worry about the important things like who is going to bring you some decent food while your in the hospital. It`s going to be OK! They have that thing down to an art form. You just be carefull driving to and from the hospital. That`s the scarry part. All our LOVE! Robert, Ginger the weiner dog & Tater da possum.

At 7 am in the morning, I'll be going through a triple bypass surgery. I don't know exactly how long I'll be "out" so if y'all want to stay in touch or up todate, just go to FB. Mark Earley and Mariam Earley are both on FB and hopefully will keep my friends informed.
I'm a huge wimp when it comes to pain, hate the idea of missing my band photography, and if anyone wants to volunteer to do this for me, just step right on up!

:131::667::m69:
Dianne, Take care of business, and then come back to us. Prayers and best wishes.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom