A Morning on Bay Creek

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by MParker, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Taken a few weeks ago at Bay Creek, a diverse collection of homes, duplexes, and condos around two signature golf courses, one by Arnold Palmer and the other by Jack Nicklaus. It's the only place I know about where these two greats have signature courses at the same venue.

Notice how still it is from the flags and how the water, fog, and sand all seem to blend together. I walk over here frequently and take this shot at varying times of the day and all through the year. This is a favorite so far.

2. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    That is nice, Mike -- there's a nice 2x3 crop in there too.

3. Lowolf

Lowolf

Jan 26, 2006
    Oregon
    great capture well done

4. Thanks Bob, and I agree. I also have a 5-6 shot panorama I'm going to work on soon.

5. Very nice but what an unforgiving golf hole!

6. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    That, I have to see.

7. On the Nicklaus course. Water to the left, condos to the right, 607 yds, par 5, 4th toughest on the course. I have never parred this hole.