A morning surprise

My wife and I had our grandson with us over the 4th of July Holiday, spent five days at our home on the Long Beach Peninsula of Washington State. The last morning there as Rome and I were enjoying a little breakfast looking out toward the ocean there starring back at us was this beautiful buck. Couldn't resist sneaking outside carefully and snapping a few shots before it meandered off in the dune grass.

DSC05370 72wf.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Louie

Last edited:
The beige grass perfectly complements the subject's colors. This is a perfect example of an experienced, capable photographer having the wherewithal to take full advantage of the surprise appearance.
Mike, I most appreciate your comments thank you very much. It was a special moment for my grandson and my enjoyment was seeing his eyes light up when he saw the deer looking in at us.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Hope you print it and give it to your grandson to cherish and remember that special moment you shared! date the back.....

Real Name
Dan
I like the grass all around. Cool shot. Did you share some bread and jam with him?

Very nice photo, made much more meaningful by the wonderful story.
A story and some text can really help some images. I think we need to incorporate it more into our work.
I would lose the little bright band of sky on the top, the bright margin pulls my eye off the image. 20sec with the clone tool.
Thanks for making my morning with a wonderful story.
Gary

Latest threads

Top Bottom