Critique A most unusual wine label

I'm reasonably confident this is the only wine label I've seen on the front of a bottle that indicates absolutely nothing about the wine. Heck, it doesn't even indicate that the stuff inside is wine. The rear label reveals that it's a 2015 Belle Ridici Napa Valley Reserve Chardonnay. Don't ask; I haven't tried it yet. :)

Setup
A small conitinuous-light lamp was in the right front area. A white reflector on the left added reflections to the shoulders of the bottles.

Mike 2020-05-16--002-S.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
If I hadn't seen your title, I would never have guessed that those were wine bottles and wine labels Mike. I would prefer the composition with the two bottles at the front.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If I hadn't seen your title, I would never have guessed that those were wine bottles and wine labels Mike.
I'll take that as a compliment.

your composition and execution mimics what my vision deteriorates to after drinking a couple of them!
I think the artist that created the label also enjoyed a lot of the wine immediately before designing it.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom