A New Photo Experience/Opportunity

Yesterday I was asked by a co-worker if I would be interested in shooting the 8th grade dinner dance at her sons school. Apparently, the school never made arrangements to have a photographer. There is no other contract with another photographer or company - so with the school's permission, it looks like I will be photographing the event. Photos will be taken starting an hour before dinner. There are 4-8th grade classes with a total of about 80 students. I'm guessing about half that number will attend. Permission and consents were sent out to the students today and will be collected at the school by Weds with payment up front. It doesn't leave me much planning time for this, but I think I'll be all set and ready to go. My only question to myself - what was I thinking when I said yes to photographing a big bunch of teenagers! :eek:

You are exciting to shoot such a huge number of students.I think your capturing should be fine because of your best result.I know you can manage this very well.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom