A nice shot from 5-1-05

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Chad, I hope you don't mind but I added your picture so people don't have to hit the link

JAM

Whew! When I first read the title I took it as 5-5-05, and thought maybe I imbibed way too much last night and lost 3 days

Beautiful kids - beautiful image. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very nice shot, Chad. They're adorable little models, and your camera work did them justice 8).

After you copy the location of a picture into your post, you need to highlight it, and then press the {Img} button. That
will insert the code necessary to direct link it.

I corrected your post so the image would show. If you use the {edit} button, you'll be able to see the additional nomenclature that made it work.

UncleFrank said:
Very nice shot, Chad. They're adorable little models, and your camera work did them justice 8).

After you copy the location of a picture into your post, you need to highlight it, and then press the {Img} button. That
will insert the code necessary to direct link it.

I corrected your post so the image would show. If you use the {edit} button, you'll be able to see the additional nomenclature that made it work.
Thanks UF, I noticed the different protocol after posting - but it was embedded before I could fix it - you guys are efficient.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom