A night shot and a firework shot

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by 3stones, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Both are fabulous. amazing how clean that city looks to be.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Good to see ya stones, where ya been :>))

The first image is super.

I can not even get the second one to show.
    But I know it is great :>))

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Mr Stones! Long time no see, how are you and what have you been shooting lately?

Nice classic fireworks shot btw!

4. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Red cross

Want to see them please....

5. Gale, & Chris, thank you for asking. As I told Chris before, I had a long trip to China and spent two weeks in Shanghai and two weeks in southwest provinces of China. It was very adventurous trip, missing flight, car accident, etc. Fortunately we are all safe. :D

6. Hans: hope you can see them now. You never know when pbase will bite you. :(

7. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Stones...great images. I like the crop and composition. Keep them coming!

8. Love that city shot of Shanghai.