A painting of water and light

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by heiko, Dec 25, 2005.

1. heiko

heiko

May 15, 2005
    Israel
    Two days ago my wife volunteered to take care of the kids and let me have a free afternoon / evening. Between work and family there is little time for photography, at least not for getting out and shooting some landscape, city or other stuff like that.
    It was already getting late and when I arrived in Tel Aviv I was just about to see the sun go down :frown: . Moreover, it was raining nearly non-stop, and with rain I mean heavy rain fall :Depressed .
    So let's see if I can bore you even more - here is what I came up with:

original.

original.

original.

original.

original.

Critique welcome.

By the way - any guesses where I took them?

Merry Christmas!

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very Very creative,great colors.

good work :>)))

3. heiko

heiko

May 15, 2005
    Israel
    Thanks for looking in, Gale. There was such heavy rain fall that I was practically stuck in the car. That's when I noticed this play of water and street lights on the wind shield. I had to give it a shot. A little PP also helped. I'm glad you like it.

Merry Christmas,