A photo of my lady

Discussion in 'People' started by shudderbug2, Aug 29, 2005.

1. shudderbug2

shudderbug2

Mar 25, 2005
    Raleigh, NC
    This is Sherry. While many may make comments on the technical aspects of this photo, I didn't take it, her 16 year old daughter did and did a fine job at that! It's absolutely my favorite photo of her and it captures her beauty. The most impressive thing though is that what you see on the outside is magnified tenfold on the inside as she's absolutely the sweetest person one could ever hope to meet. I just happen to be the luckiest guy in the world. :)

original.

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Nicely stated, David. There are few things in this world better than coming home to someone who sends a shiver down your spine. Oh yeah, tell Sherry's daughter she did a fine job of capturing her mother's beauty. :cool:

3. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

She has a 16 year old daughter? Wow I thought she might be 25 or so.
    Your a very lucky man to have such a beauty to come home to, and her daughter is a pretty darn good photographer too.

4. She's amazing, David! You can see that inner beauty shining through her eyes.

5. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Wow........................

she's so beautiful. Yep, you are one lucky man. Tell her daughter she captured a magical moment in time.

6. Cool i was thinking the same a bit. I was looking at her and she looked around the 29 for me. So then i saw her 16 year old daughter made the photo. Then i thought nah she should not been 13 that she gave birth.

So beautifull woman. And very talented daughter. So you are one lucky men. And i think she could be a beautifull model. Can we book her for the 5 year celebration of Nikon Cafe in the future. When we all come together to shoot birds, models, architecture and each other!!!

Greetings to you and your lady and her talented daughter,
    VinceBeus

7. Pretty lady you got there........wonderful smile........well done!!:smile: :smile: :smile:

8. David
    As I mentioned over on the dark side forum this is wonderful you can see her inner beauty so well, you are a lucky man

9. Hi David, this is a nice image of your lady and you can tell her daughter that she has done well. I hope that you will capture some more images of this beautiful lady as well. Your sentiment was well stated.

10. shudderbug2

shudderbug2

Mar 25, 2005
    Raleigh, NC
    Thanks...she's 41 and....

a Mom of SEVEN kids (YEP you read that right!). A pretty amazing lady in her own right.......but if she ever asks me, she's 29, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! :)