A Pt. Lobos shot and gallery update

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Robin Casady, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Robin Casady

Robin Casady

Aug 13, 2005
    I posted this in the Intro forum, but probably should have put it here instead. (still learning my way around here).

Pt. Lobos, CA (a few miles south of Carmel)

[​IMG]

I've also added some new images (D2x) to my gallery.

http://www.robincasady.com/Photo/index.html

The Moss Landing shots are the most recent. The East Garrison are from an area of what used to be Ft. Ord, CA. This area is (hopefully) to be developed for the Arts Habitat Project, creating a community of artists by providing affordable housing and studio space and community resources.

http://www.montereyherald.com/mld/mcherald/news/opinion/12212385.htm

Also, there are some new images in the Misc. section (including the Pt. Lobos shot above).

2. Hi Robin, I have been to this location and it is a beautiful area. Your image is excellent.

3. Robin:
    Great image. I will be in this area in October for my daughter's wedding. Will try to check it out. Also, very nice web site.

Gil

4. I've never been there but I never get tired of looking at scenics from that area! Very nicely done!!

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thats a Beauty Robin....

thanks for sharing.

Lets see some more :>)))))

6. Mike Z

Mike Z

May 30, 2005
    Northbrook, IL
    Robin,
    Wonderful shot. It sets a high standard for all of us.
    Mike

7. royk

royk

May 24, 2005
    Houston, TX/USA
    You bring back old memories. What a beautiful shot and wonderful location. I used to live in Monterey 25 years ago. I sure miss it.

Roy