A question you probably have not seen.

I can't relate. I'm not a pro photographer, not on facebook, or twitter, or snapchat, or instagram, or flikr. My photography life is just a cloudless sunny day. I do like to pick photos to print for my home or use as Windows wallpaper. I guess I'm a photography introvert.
That describes me too. I give prints as gifts to friends and have donated to several non-profit/charity fund raisers. But most stay as wallpaper or more likely, as screen savers.

I still use my small light table from time to time

This reminds me of the time I loaned my light table to a good friend. I told him there was a wire with a loose connection inside and that he shouldn't be concerned if it finally stops working altogether. That's exactly what happened while he was using it. He replaced it for me, insisting that was appropriate because he was the one who broke it.

Light tables are ultra cool. I used to work with several that were 42 x 96 ". Of course the photos were matte mylar transparencies of about 30 x 40. Come time to edit the 35mm you could really lay them out !
"

Growltiger

Administrator
Administrator
I have a different method to any of the above. I make a version of the image for upload, of 1600 pixels wide.
I put this small version in a folder called D:\Photos\Compress\Internet
The photo is then uploaded by ftp to my hosting site and the website then gets the link to it.
(The Compress folder also has other folders in it for specific destinations for the photos, the Internet folder is just the general one.)

Latest threads

Top Bottom