A quick Morning Shoot. (Added Picture GBH with Turtle)

Discussion in 'Birds' started by hangin tree, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2007
  2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Gary,

The quality of your processed images just keeps getting better and better. This is the best overall series that you've posted. Every one is excellent. The new software that you got is definitely paying dividends. Very well done.

3. Thanks Frank

Some of it is getting my exposure right because no matter the PP if there is Crap in, Crap out. I still have a few that are scrap mostly My mistakes but I keep learning. BTW I added another shot of the GBH and the turtle.

4. Very nice Gary. Poor turtle. ;-) I have tendinitis in my right shoulder & that trickles down into my elbow & wrist - I'm having a hard time holding the camera & my big heavy lenses right now. Maybe another week or just riding horses & reading will help it. So you guys go out & shoot some birds for me.

Lil

5. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    I agree with Frank. All of these are top notch images. Getting the heron in a tree with that background shows you have nailed the exposure thing.

6. These are really VERY good gary!

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very nice Images all of them

Can't figure out the turtle eh.

He must go talk to the hawk. He knows how to get that turtle out:)))))
    Flew and I watched one.

Not a great shot but shows the action. Really cropped.
    http://www.pbase.com/techwish/image/50041848

8. Thanks Andy

There are a very many new young Blues Around this week Similar to the one in the tree. I'm pretty sure s/he hasn't been out of nest long.

9. Thank you Dave

I appreciate your comment

The hawk figured it put but the heron couldn't while I watched and s/he dropped it in the water.

10. Wow, Three coments in one night I'm flattered Gordon.:redface:

Thank you very much!!:wink: